There are neighbours next to the studio, so we ask that noise be kept at a reasonable level.
We ask that the studio be returned to the way that you found it, otherwise subject to a cleaning fee.
The studio is located in an industrial area so not suitable for sound recording.
Please, no events or parties.
We love animals, but please no pets due to severe allergies.
- The Cove is 16 feet at the back, 8 feet at the top and 18 feet deep (painting of white cove $150 fee)
- Ceiling height of 14.5 feet between the rafters and 11.5 feet to the rafters
- Loading bay
- Lounge Area
- Full kitchen, perfect for food shoots
- A workstation on wheels
- Hair and Makeup station
- A Production Office
- Firenze Studio Stand + Manfrotto 405 Pro Geared head
- Multiple 4 x 8 ft black and white foam core sheets
- Multiple table tops
- Clothing Steamer
- 2 Ladders
- 5 Folding Tables
- 4 High Stools
- Apple boxes + Sandbags
The Mayer Studio: 111-1000 Parker Street
Access to the Studio is from George Street.
If you see the large loading bay doors, our studio is a couple units to the left, blue stairs with a yellow KM logo sign above.
Street Parking is available.